Please use the link below. You know the username and password. Let me know if it is not working, and I will e-mail you the full text. Please select the link entitled, "Prosecuting Cyberbullies."
After reading, answer ONE of the following questions:
1) Do you think cyberbullies should be prosecuted? Why or why not?
2) Do you think schools should be able to punish students for what they say or do at home on the Internet? Explain your answer.
3) If you were a prosecutor in a cyberbullying case in which the bullied victim committed suicide, what charges would you press against the cyberbully, if any? Explain your position.
4) What do you think social networking sites such as Facebook or MySpace should do about cyberbullying?
5) Have you ever been cyberbullied? How does it feel? Do you notice cyberbullying at your school?